Wednesday, September 30, 2009

Wednesday 30th September news

Hi Everyone, it's been an exciting day for us! 

We had a live interview with our local music channel C4 which was exciting! 
The crew there were an awesome bunch of people! Thanks guys!
Cheek out there site at http://www.c4tv.co.nz 
I also had a radio interview with The Breakfast Show with Mad Dog & Billie Virgin Radio Toronto Canada. 

The global response for Corys video has been far beyond anything we
ever expected! I just want to thank everyone out there for there wonderful messages so far! 

You are most welcome to ask me any questions! I'll do my best to answer them!

2 comments:

  1. Cory is so cute! I have a lot of health problems so each day is somewhat of a trial; I just watch Cory's video and it makes me smile and helps get my day off to a better start! Does he dance to any other songs like this? Or did this one song catch his attention? Thank you SO much for posting this!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi there, thanks for your comment! sorry for the late reply! It's been really busy lately! I'm so glad that Corys video helps! Yeah, he still loves music! My parter takes him to church every Sunday and he always dances while the band plays! I'm hoping to post some new videos
    on this blog very soon!
    I hope your health problems improve soon! Take care!

    ReplyDelete